This is a guide to techniques for singing and playing guitar at the same time. There are also some lessons on bass guitar songs/techniques.
The project is organized in lessons serials based on songs with similar techniques. The idea is to learn new techniques with easy songs and then play songs that are similar but add twists that gradually build your vocabulary until you can use a technique fluently in a style of music. There are also lessons on technique fundamentals and advanced/improvisation concepts.
- Pluck and Chuck Guitar Series – Fingerpicking + Thumb Slapping + Flicking
- Looping Series – Using live looping to multitrack yourself
- Fingerpicking Guitar Series – Free finger patterns (without alternating bass or percussive techniques)
- Travis Picking Guitar Series – Picking patterns with alternating bass
- Thump and Pluck Bass/Guitar Series – Slap/Funk for Bass + Guitar
- Strumming Guitar Series – Easy Strumming Songs for Beginner Guitar
- Advanced Strumming Guitar Series – Muting, Picking out Melodies, Mixing Techniques
- Ukulele Series – for Absolute Beginners
- Riff Rock Series
- Bass Songs – Walking, Rolling, Etc.
- Tapping/Percussive Techniques for Guitar/Bass
- Double Thumb Picking /Wrist Thumping Technique Series